🚨 BEFORE YOU REGISTER, Read This Important Information About LEAD Winter 🚨
- All registrations must be paid for with a credit card at the time of registration.
- All registrants MUST REVIEW AND AGREE to the NASSP Online Code of Conduct.
- If registering a group, you may return to the system after registering your students to complete payment—you will enter by selecting “Group Registration” and logging in under “Returning Group Login” to make any updates to your group and complete payment. You must have your Group ID number that you received in the group confirmation email to log back into your group.
- Every attendee must use their own email address to register. The adviser email address may not be used for all attendees.
- We recommend using personal email addresses for registering students when possible, as many school filters are known to block students from receiving external emails on school accounts. Alternatively, advisers may want to whitelist the following email addresses with your IT department: [email protected] and [email protected]onventusvirtual.com.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or (800) 253-7746 (option 8).
REGISTRATION FOR LEAD WINTER IS NOW CLOSED. SEE YOU AT THE CONFERENCE!
HOW TO REGISTER A GROUP
STEP 1: Create a Group
This information only creates your group in the system, it is not conference registration! You will receive a confirmation email that you have created a group. Take note of your group confirmation number, as you will need it if logging back in at a later date.
STEP 2: Enter the Adviser’s Name
An adviser can only be registered once. Advisers who will not have any students in their charge can register as individual registrants rather than as a group registration.
STEP 3: Enter Your Students’ Information
Students and advisers can be added to a group at any time once the group has been created. Note that you will need your Group Confirmation Number in order to log back into your group registration.
There is no adviser-to-student ratio for LEAD Winter. Note that students also have the ability to register themselves as an individual by selecting “Student Registration” on the homepage of the registration website.
Every student will need a unique email address to register. It is recommended to use personal email addresses when possible, as school filters often block conference emails. Alternatively, you may want to whitelist the following email addresses with your IT department: [email protected] and [email protected]. Every attendee must be able to receive communications from NASSP in order to access the LEAD Winter online event platform.
STEP 4: Make a Credit Card Payment
All registrations must be paid for with a credit card at the time of registration. No other methods of payment will be accepted for LEAD Winter.
Only the adviser will receive a confirmation email following the completion of your conference registration.
If you need to return to your group at any time you will enter by selecting “Group Registration” and logging in under “Returning Group Login” on the registration platform.
All registrants must review and agree to the NASSP Online Code of Conduct before registering for LEAD Winter. As an adviser registering a group, it is your responsibility to review the code with each attendee to make sure they are aware of the consequences that may occur if they are in violation of the rules. Advisers are also strongly encouraged to collect written agreement to the policies outlined from each student leader.