Call for Workshop Presenters Opening Soon for 2019-20
Workshops will be 45 minutes long and take place on Saturday of each conference. If you wish to present your workshop at more than one LEAD Conference site, you will have an opportunity to indicate this as part of the online submission process.
Please note: Students under the age of 13 may not submit their own presenter application. If you are under 13, please coordinate with your chapter or council adviser to submit the application on your behalf. By initiating a workshop submission, applicants indicate that they are at least 13 years of age and able to submit their own applications to the LEAD Conference.
LEAD Workshop Topic Options
Workshops selected for presentation at the LEAD Conferences must fall under one of the topics listed below. Presenters must identify which topic their workshop falls under. Beside each topic are several examples of possible workshop themes. Please note that the categories have been modified for 2019–20.
- College and Career Readiness—Personal Essays, Interviews, Admissions, Personal Branding
- Chapter/Council Operations—Organization, Constitutions/Bylaws, Team Building, Meeting Management, Officer Training
- School Climate & Culture—Recognition, Awards, School Events (i.e. spirit, dances, competitions, etc), Character, Ethics, Anti-Bullying, Global Citizenship
- Service—Service to the School or Community, Service Learning, Charitable Fundraising
- Student Voice – RSVP, Forums, Elections, Officer Training
If you are interested in presenting as a Keynote Speaker, please fill out the NASSP Student Conferences Speaker Interest Form. This form is a means of introducing yourself to us and providing us with your contact information, speaking references, and an overview of your presentation.